Fix pregnancy and postnatal issues and strengthen the body with these very specific Pilates exercises.
Created by Pilates Teacher Trainer Louise Taube. Over $2000 of value compared to in-person Pilates training with this online course.
Pregnancy and postnatal injury prevention with Pilates. You have Lifetime access to this online Pilates course. Exercises in this online Pilates course include at home with minimal props and also in a Pilates Studio setting with Pilates equipment.
“The best complete Pilates Pregnancy and postnatal exercise program you’ll even need for a lifetime of pelvic floor and pelvic girdle health.”
This Pregnancy and Postnatal Pilates program is developed by Louise Taube, and is a step by step program to help minimise pelvic girdle pain, and improve pelvic floor function, reducing oedema, upper and lower body strength all while exercising safely for both mother and child and preparing for delivery as well as rebuilding pelvic floor and abdominal connection after delivery.
This pregnancy and postnatal online Pilates program with teach you how to reduce pregnancy pains, prepare for labour with specific pelvic floor exercises, and how to build a strong foundation to support both pregnancy and postnatal as well as pelvic floor and Rectus Diastasis recovery! Improve the health and function of your pelvic floor and core!
- No hidden fees
- Lifetime access
- At home Pilates programs
- In studio Pilates equipment programs
- Understand how to reduce pelvic girdle pain and improve pelvic stability through a series of Pilates exercises
- Understand how to improve pelvic floor function, and build a strong foundation with Pilates exercise and pelvic floor release and activation
- Understand how to relax the pelvic floor in preparation for delivery
- Understand how to prevent pelvic girdle injuries with these comprehensive lower body and core Pilates exercises
- Understand how to reconnect a Diastasis of the Rectus Abdominis Muscles.
- Great for Pilates Teachers, Movement specialists or someone just wanting to understand more about Pregnancy and postnatal
Understanding Pregnancy and Postnatal: learn and program exercises for pregnancy and postnatal with this online Pilates course
- Pelvic Floor muscle training – activation and release
- Still birth
- Hypertonic pelvic floor
- Pubic Symphysis Dysfunction
- SIJ Pain
- Pelvic floor anatomy
- Improve pregnancy posture to reduce pain
- Postpartum Abdominal Separation
- How to do a Rec Check
- How to recover from abdominal separation or DRAM
- Carpal tunnel
This online Pilates course can be completed at home there are bonus programs with the Pilates Studio equipment
Instructor: Louise Taube
Duration: 5 weeks of online learning (20 hours in total)
What is in the Pilates online Pregnancy and Postnatal course?
- Detailed step-by-step Pilates exercise videos that teach you how to correctly execute the moves for the most benefit with 100+ unique variations
- Learn the anatomy of the pelvic floor
- Learn proper muscle activation and correct technique for each Pilates exercise
- Over $2000 value in easy -to-access Pilates exercise education material compared to in person training
Louise Taube I grew up in a very small mining town in Queensland. I always loved movement and the intense feeling of freedom it gave me. A commitment to movement was a founding drive going forward in my life and I decided to study dance at QUT in Brisbane. ******* I am a proud recipient of many Arts grants from the Australia Council for the Arts, Arts Victoria, the Foundation for Young Australians, and The Ian Potter Foundation during my dance career.*******I started getting injuries. I started to want to put back into my body that the many years of hard dancing had taken out of it.*******Everything began to change and now everything I do strives for the health and vitality in my own body, and the health of my clients. For me, it means striving to nourish my body with positive movement experiences and to keep things simple.******* I was first drawn to Pilates as a method of injury prevention, and conditioning for dance. I loved the overall symmetry and balance it achieves within the body. Little did I know this would lead to the development of Taube Pilates. ******* I discovered that Pilates works from the inside out. Pilates exercises initiate from the pelvic floor and the transversus abdominis engaging. The transversus abdominis is the deepest layer of abdominal muscles, it wraps around your torso like your own internal corset. By engaging the transversus during each exercise you will strengthen your centre as well as develop a flatter structure to your abdominal muscles. I love how Pilates works all the muscles in the body without overloading the joints. ******* After suffering a knee injury with my dance career, I used mat-work exercises with props like the Pilates ball, plus equipment such as the cadillac, the Pilates chair and the Pilates reformer that work against spring-loaded resistance to rehabilitate. I did not expect the awesome changes in my body with a more streamlined figure, strength like never before and more flexibility through my hamstrings. ******* Pilates is used for injury prevention, rehabilitation, to accelerate technique and performance in dance and sport, prenatal and postnatal conditioning, for osteoporosis and building of bone density, general conditioning and well-being. It is for all stages of your life and fitness level. From my experience, for best results a minimum of three studio sessions a week will ensure that your body gains strength and you will improve. Overall you should be doing 4 hours of Pilates per week to really gain optimum results, this could be a combination of home practice as well as studio sessions, trio and or private. *******The extra effort I make to create inspiring and uplifting experiences for all my clients weather on line or face to face, keeps me motivated. I care for my unique studio cliental, and for my online course participants, as well as the wonderful teachers I meet at my face to face courses. My considered, creative and new choreography will continue to delight and inspire, delivering the wonderful healing power of Pilates direct to your body.