PILATES PREGNANCY AND POSTNATAL COURSE
FACE TO FACE AND ONLINE
May 7th 2023, 10am – 3pm $695
Created by Louise Taube
Please contact me directly to get your 20% discount (ending on May 7, 2023)
Learn pregnancy and postnatal injury prevention with Pilates.You have lifetime access to all the online content of these courses, even if you attend the Face to Face. Exercises in this Pilates Pregnancy and Postnatal course include at home with minimal props and also in a Pilates Studio setting with Pilates equipment for the online and Face to Face courses.
“The best complete Pilates Pregnancy and postnatal exercise program you’ll even need for a lifetime of pelvic floor and pelvic girdle health.”
This Pregnancy and Postnatal Pilates program is developed by Louise Taube, and is a step by step program to help minimise pelvic girdle pain, improve pelvic floor function, reduce oedema, and improve upper and lower body strength, all while exercising safely for both mother and child. This course prepares for delivery as well as rebuilding pelvic floor and abdominal connection after delivery.
These Pilates Pregnancy and Postnatal courses with teach you how to reduce pregnancy pains, prepare for labour with specific pelvic floor exercises, and how to build a strong foundation to support both pregnancy and postnatal as well as pelvic floor and Rectus Diastasis recovery! Improving the health and function of your pelvic floor and core!
- No hidden fees
- Lifetime access
- At home Pilates programs
- In studio Pilates equipment programs for the face to face and online courses
- Understand how to reduce pelvic girdle pain and improve pelvic stability through a series of Pilates exercises
- Understand how to improve pelvic floor function, and build a strong foundation with Pilates exercises and pelvic floor release and activation
- Understand how to relax the pelvic floor in preparation for delivery
- Understand how to prevent pelvic girdle injuries with these comprehensive lower body and core Pilates exercises
- Understand how to reconnect a Diastasis of the Rectus Abdominis Muscles
- Great for Pilates teachers, movement specialists or someone just wanting to understand more about pregnancy and postnatal
Understanding Pregnancy and Postnatal: learn and program exercises for pregnancy and postnatal with these online and face to face Pilates courses
- Pelvic Floor muscle training – activation and release
- Still birth
- Hypertonic pelvic floor
- Pubic Symphysis Dysfunction
- SIJ Pain
- Pelvic floor anatomy
- Improve pregnancy posture to reduce pain
- Postpartum Abdominal Separation
- How to do a Rec Check
- How to recover from abdominal separation or DRAM
- Carpal tunnel
The online Pilates course components can be completed at home. There are bonus programs with the Pilates Studio equipment.
Duration: 20 hours of online content and if you are doing the Face to Face on the 7th of May it is an additional 4 hours (taking into account breaks), so 24 hours in total.
What is in the Pilates online Pregnancy and Postnatal course?
- Detailed step-by-step Pilates exercise videos that teach you how to correctly execute the moves for the most benefit with 100+ unique variations
- Learn the anatomy of the pelvic floor
- Learn proper muscle activation and correct technique for each Pilates exercise
- Computer / laptop / iPad / Tablet or phone
- Reformer (optional)
- Cadillac (optional)
- Wunder Chair (optional)
- Pilates mat (optional)
- Small props inlucding magic circle, fit ball, stretch band, and hand weights (optional)