Fix foot and Anke issues and strengthen the lower body with these very specific Pilates exercises.
Create by Pilates Teacher Trainer Louise Taube. Over $2000 of value compared to in-person Pilates training with this online course.
Foot and Ankle health and injury prevention with Pilates. You have Lifetime access to this online Pilates course. Exercises in this online Pilates course include at home with minimal props and also in a Pilates Studio setting with Pilates equipment.
“The best complete Pilates foot and ankle exercise program you’ll even need for a lifetime of foot and ankle health.”
This foot and and ankle Pilates program is developed by Louise Taube, and is a step by step program to help minimise foot and ankle pain, and impove lower body function, balance, strength and flexibility.
This foot and ankle online Pilates program with teach you how to regain and improve foot pain, balance, and mobility as well as how to build a strong foundation from your feet up! Improve the health and fitness of your feet!
- No hidden fees
- Lifetime access
- At home Pilates programs
- In studio Pilates equipment programs
- Understand how to quickly reduce foot pain and improve mobility through the feet though a series of Pilates exercises and stretches
- Understand how to improve balance, and build a strong foundation with Pilates exercise and ankle stabilisation repertoire
- Understand how to prevent future foot and ankle injuries with these comprehensive lower body and core Pilates exercises
- Great for Pilates Teachers, Movement specialists or someone just wanting to understand more about how the feet work and to improve foot and ankle function
Common problems with feet that we will learn about and fix with this online Pilates course
- Ligament strains
- Stress fractures
- Heel bruise
- Heel spur
- Plantar fasciitis
- Ligament strain
- Hallux rigidus
- Hammer toes
- Flat feet / Pronated feet
Common problems with ankles that we will learn about and fix with this online Pilates course
- Inversion atrain
- Eversion strain
- Dorsiflexion strain
- Plantarflexion strain
- Osteocondral fractures
- Ankle impingement
- Swollen ankles
This online Pilates course can be completed at home there are bonus programs with the Pilates Studio equipment
Instructor: Louise Taube
Duration: 3 weeks of online learning
If doing the exercise programs to improve foot heath, the recommended time to practice the exercise is 3 – 5 times per week for 12 weeks
What is in the Pilates online foot and ankle course?
- Detailed step-by-step Pilates exercise videos that teach you how to correctly execute the moves for the most benefit with 100+ unique variations
- Learn the anatomy of the foot and ankle
- Learn proper muscle activation and correct technique for each Pilates exercise
- Over $2000 value in easy -to-access Pilates exercise education material compared to in person training